Dead Frontier Wiki
Advertisement
Backpack interface

Backpack interface with a GC Large Rucksack, providing +12 inventory slots.

Backpacks provide additional inventory spaces on top of your standard ones, at the cost of movement speed. Currently, these can only be accessed in the Inventory screen, and not in the Marketplace/The Yard/Storage. All backpacks cannot be looted in the Inner City, and must be crafted.

Backpack can be mastercrafted or godcrafted at The Yard, granting an additional +1 to +3 (GC) slots. When Mastercrafting, there is a 80% chance to get +1, 19% chance to get +2 and 1% chance to get +3. It takes 50 credits to Godcraft a backpack.

Backpacks can only be unequipped if there are no items inside them, and large backpacks cannot be swapped out for a smaller one if the new one does not have enough slots to hold existing content.

List of Backpacks[]

Basic Backpacks[]

These backpacks only require metals and fabrics (obtained from dismantling weapons and clothings) and thus are always available for crafting.

Hip Pouch (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Hip Pouch
Slot Count: 1

Scrap Value: $300
Dismantle: Fabric
Enhance Price: $660

Requirements to craft:

  • 1x Fabric
  • 1x Metal Scrap

Crafting Cost: $100

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Messenger Bag (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Messenger Bag
Slot Count: 2
-1% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $600
Dismantle: Fabric
Enhance Price: $1,320

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 5
  • 2x Fabric
  • 3x Metal Scrap

Crafting Cost: $2,500

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Small Backpack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Small Backpack
Slot Count: 3
-2% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $900
Dismantle: Fabric
Enhance Price: $1,980

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 15
  • 1x Uncommon Fabric
  • 1x Uncommon Metal Scrap

Crafting Cost: $5,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Basic Backpack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Basic Backpack
Slot Count: 4
-3% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $1,200
Dismantle: Uncommon Fabric
Enhance Price: $2,640

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 25
  • 3x Uncommon Fabric
  • 1x Uncommon Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $100,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Large Backpack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Large Backpack
Slot Count: 5
-4% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $1,500
Dismantle: Uncommon Fabric
Enhance Price: $3,360

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 50
  • 3x Uncommon Fabric
  • 1x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $250,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Daypack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Daypack
Slot Count: 6
-5% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $1,800
Dismantle: Uncommon Fabric
Enhance Price: $3,960

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 75
  • 3x Rare Fabric
  • 3x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $500,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Military Daypack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Military Daypack
Slot Count: 7
-6% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $2,100
Dismantle: Rare Fabric
Enhance Price: $4,620

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 100
  • 3x Rare Fabric
  • 5x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $1,000,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Rucksack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Rucksack
Slot Count: 8
-7% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $2,400
Dismantle: Rare Fabric
Enhance Price: $5,280

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 120
  • 5x Rare Fabric
  • 10x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $2,500,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Large Rucksack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Large Rucksack
Slot Count: 9
-8% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $2,700
Dismantle: Rare Fabric
Enhance Price: $5,940

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 120
  • 8x Rare Fabric
  • 15x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $5,000,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT

Blueprint Backpacks[]

These backpack require extremely rare blueprints that can only be looted in endgame zones. They provide superior stats compared to basic backpacks.

Commuter Backpack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Commuter Backpack
Slot Count: 5

Scrap Value: $1,500
Dismantle: Rare Metal Scrap
Enhance Price: $3,360

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 120
  • 1x Commuter Backpack Blueprints
  • 3x Rare Fabric
  • 3x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $2,500,000

Commuter Backpack Blueprints can only be looted in South Eastern Zone.

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Trekker Backpack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Trekker Backpack
Slot Count: 8
-2% Movement Speed

Scrap Value: $2,400
Dismantle: Rare Metal Bar
Enhance Price: $5,280

Requirements to craft:

  • Player Level: 120
  • 1x Trekker Backpack Blueprints
  • 8x Rare Fabric
  • 15x Rare Metal Bar

Crafting Cost: $5,000,000

Trekker Backpack Blueprints can only be looted in South Eastern Zone.

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT

Event Backpacks[]

Bunny Backpack (Craft)This item can be acquired through the in-game crafting system.
Bunny Backpack
Slot Count: 1
+5% Movement Speed
Non-Transferable

Scrap Value: $300
Enhance Price: $50,000
A stuffed bunny with a belly pouch. Having such a cute creature by your side warms your heart and inspires you to run faster.

Release: March 29th, 2024    Cottontail Carnage
  • Can be crafted by obtaining the materials from 2024 Easter challenges.
Requirements to craft:
  • 5x Bunny Stuffing

Crafting Cost: $1,000,000

ItemCategoryIcon-CRAFT
Advertisement