Dead Frontier Wiki
Advertisement

Masteries were added on January 29th, 2023, as a way to give players opportunities to earn more rewards for investing time into the game.

  • Mastery levels can go up indefinitely; however currently there is a cap on maximum bonus possible from each mastery:
    • Item Find Chance: 5%
      • Decreases the chance of looting nothing (base chance is 25%); this means at maximum mastery, the chance of getting a loot offer from a container is 75% + 5% = 80%
    • Search Speed: 5%
    • Creation Decrease: 20%
    • Use Hunger Decrease: 20%
    • Experience Gain: 5%
    • Weapon-specific Damage Boost: 10%

Special Masteries[]

Looter
Completed by: Looting any object in game (+1 point regardless of content)
MasteryLooter Loots Per Level Level Total Loot Requirement Decreases the chance of looting nothing (base chance is 25%)Bonus Item Find Chance Bonus Loot Speed
101 1 101 0.005% 0.01%
200 20,200 1.000% 2.00%
102 201 20,302 1.005% 2.01%
400 40,600 2.000% 4.00%
103 401 40,703 2.005% 4.01%
500 50,900 2.500% 5.00%
600 61,200 3.000% 5.00%
104 601 61,304 3.005% 5.00%
800 82,000 4.000% 5.00%
105 801 82,105 4.005% 5.00%
1,000 103,000 5.000% 5.00%


Artisan
Completed by: Providing services and goods as a service (Chef, Doctor, Engineer) or production (Farmer, Scientist) profession.
  • Each Chef/Doctor service sold on the Marketplace gives +4 point.
  • Each Engineer service sold gives +1 point
  • Each production cycle gives +20 points.
MasteryArtisan Services Per Level Level Total Service Requirement Bonus Creation Decrease Bonus Use Hunger Decrease
101 1 101 0.05% 0.1%
10 1,010 0.50% 1.00%
50 5,050 2.50% 5.00%
100 10,100 5.00% 10.00%
200 20,200 10.00% 20.00%
400 40,400 20.00% 20.00%


Master
Completed by: Completing other Masteries (+1 point per level)
MasteryMaster Masteries per Level Level Total Mastery Requirement Bonus Experience Gain
100 1 100 0.0001%
5,000 500,000 0.50%
10,000 1,000,000 1.00%
25,000 2,500,000 2.50%
50,000 5,000,000 5.00%

Weapon Masteries[]

Damage from Masteries is additive with the bonus from implants and drugs.
Example: 25% Damage Boost + 5% Shotgun Damage Boost = 30% damage boost for shotguns.

Melee Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Melee Weapons
MasteryMeleeExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
2,000 1 2,000 0.05%
10 20,000 0.50%
20 40,000 1.00%
100 200,000 5.00%
200 400,000 10.00%


Chainsaw Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Chainsaws
MasteryChainsawExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
2,750 1 2,750 0.05%
10 27,500 0.50%
20 55,000 1.00%
100 275,000 5.00%
200 550,000 10.00%


Pistol Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Pistols
MasteryPistolExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
2,750 1 2,750 0.05%
10 27,500 0.50%
20 55,000 1.00%
100 275,000 5.00%
200 550,000 10.00%


Rifle Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Rifles
MasteryRifleExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
2,500 1 2,500 0.05%
10 25,000 0.50%
20 50,000 1.00%
100 250,000 5.00%
200 500,000 10.00%


Shotgun Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Shotguns
MasteryShotgunExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
3,500 1 3,500 0.05%
10 35,000 0.50%
20 70,000 1.00%
100 350,000 5.00%
200 700,000 10.00%


SMG Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Sub-Machine Guns
MasterySMGExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
3,250 1 3,250 0.05%
10 65,000 0.50%
20 70,000 1.00%
100 325,000 5.00%
200 650,000 10.00%


Machinegun Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Assault Rifles/Heavy Machine Guns
MasteryMachinegunExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
4,750 1 4,750 0.05%
10 47,500 0.50%
20 95,000 1.00%
100 475,000 5.00%
200 950,000 10.00%


Explosive Expert
Completed by: Killing zombies with Grenade Launchers/Flamethrowers
MasteryExplosiveExpert Kills Per Level Level Total Kill Requirement Bonus Damage
3,750 1 3,750 0.05%
10 37,500 0.50%
20 75,000 1.00%
100 375,000 5.00%
200 750,000 10.00%
Advertisement